Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12.12.07 A Swirly Beaded Bead




My first beaded ball! This beaded bead took me neto 1 1/2 hr to make.

It is also taken from the book "The Art of Beaded beads - Exploring Design, Color & Technique" p. 30-32., as well with a 16mm wooden bead inside.
However, I had to fix the ends, because it is not as described on the book.
I had to finish on one side with one tubular peyote round after the decrease round, whereas on the other side I had to make a decrease in all the diagonal strips of the 6th round and then bead two rounds of tubular peyote.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to know if at all you could send me instructions on how to do this. Ive been looking everywhere for the beaded ball. Im in a secluded area and cant get to book stores much. thank you for any help. Im at basilstevens@hotmail.com