Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2.6.09 A Black Cabochon Ring for Nicole, inspired from ILDESs' Yasmine Ring

It's been a while that I wanted to try Ildes' Yasmine Ring, that I saw first on Zuzzl blog, as the impressing Zuzzl's Stelle di Natale set. Now I had the occasion to kill 2 or 3 birds in one shot. I started with the help of Suzi S. and then kept on with the pictures of Zuzzl and Ildes to decipher the ring but to adapt it to the only black rivoli I had which was 13mm, to make a black cabochon ring I promessed to my cousin Nicole about 2 years ago. It is based on 5 bumps instead of 6, in order to fit the Rivoli ( I started with 30 11 delicas to form the peyote first ring).
I don't know if it should look like this from the back side, but that is my guess.
Hope she will like it...

6 comments:

Ági mama said...

Elegant good work!

green by diamond said...

Very Creative... good jobs...

squash said...

This is a perfect beautiful ring.

Anonymous said...

Je ne sais pas comment tu fais cela !
Mais c'est superbe.
Timberley.

Pencio said...

Very beautiful ring !

judith27k said...

Thank you Timberley and Pencio!